Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Unexpected

It's been quite the week. I work for Invisible Children and last Monday we released a video called Kony 2012. Our hope was for it to go viral, as in 500,000 views this year, but somehow it got 90+ million views in a week.

Which means my life has been nothing but living and breathing Kony 2012, consuming extraordinary amounts of caffeine, and comfort eating to the max. Its been a struggle to eat well, but this week I'm trying to make better choices and stop putting nutella and cheese on everything. Be on the lookout for a future blog post with healthy and easy snack options, learned the hard way (still debating if a nutella-covered banana will make the cut).

So friends, I'm sorry I've been absent from blogging. And while I didn't ever intend to make this blog about anything but natural living, feel free to check out what has taken over my world and (happily) thrown most of my food rules out the window:



Lastly, to my amazing friends and family who continue to offer encouragement, come in to volunteer, texted me from Whole Foods, or stopped by with veggies and hummus - thank you, thank you, thank you. I can't believe what an incredible support group I have.


5 comments:

  1. well shoot, i suppose the chips and queso dip from miguel's aren't going to make that list...because i may have done some emotional eating last night. maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. No judgement, because I may or may not have eaten half a block of cheddar cheese - by itself - last night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's the sister I once knew (at age 8)! haha. loved this blog post, and love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to bring you healthy snacks! Drats, wish I had thought of that when I was in town. I will text you next time.
    I believe nutella, in moderation, is a part of the healthiest lifestyle possible. Love you Tiff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE YOU! So proud of you, both for starting this blog and following your passion for living healthfully and naturally but also for your the amazing efforts/strides you and IC have been making!! So thankful to have you as a friend!

    ReplyDelete