Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tuesday Tips: Meal Planning

I wish I was one of those people who cooks every night, but that has never once in my life been even close to realistic. Most weeks I make a huge dish on Sunday or Monday that can last for almost the whole week  - usually some type of soup, or variation of rice and lentils, rice and beans or quinoa. All are filling without empty calories, and there's nothing better than one night of cooking equalling a couple nights of meals. If you are like me and get bored easily, you can switch up the dressings and add in different veggies for the rice/lentils/beans/quinoa so it tastes different each night.

Tonight, I'm making a huge pot of Dina's Healing Vegetable Soup. Check out the recipe here & be sure to take a look around her blog. Her recipes are delicious and healthy. Win win.


1 comment:

  1. thanks tiffany! i'm loving the blog posts. keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete