Friday, March 23, 2012

Fridays are for MIHO

As if Fridays couldn't get any better already, MIHO has given me another reason to look forward to the end of the week.

MIHO gastrotruck is a farm-to-street food truck and the creators are passionate about bringing sustainable and affordable food to their community. Amen. Their menu changes each week and the food is amazing - some of the best food in San Diego. They change locations daily and Fridays that location is a couple blocks away from our office. Our entire staff is obsessed thanks to my colleague Lauranne, who introduced us to it and swears they have the best burger in San Diego. I think its a close second to Starlite's burger, but we've agreed to disagree, and so far, both #TeamMIHO and #TeamStarlite are keeping it civil.


MIHO Gastrotruck from FortyOneTwenty Inc. on Vimeo.

MIHO is generously giving us a discounted bulk lunch order today and I've never heard such an excited buzz around the whole office. I personally can't stop drooling and thinking about their lamb burger (you can see their weekly menu here).

What are your lunch time favorites? Have you discovered any food truck gems?

2 comments:

  1. Yummm, I will have to try the burger... maybe I can help break the tie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. Too bad Miho doesn't come to the O.C.! We'd all be in line for it...... :)

    ReplyDelete