Thursday, June 12, 2014

Last Minute Father's Day Gift Guide


If you're anything like me, you just started wondering what dad wants for Father's Day (oops). I typically have a hard time shopping for the men in my family, so this year, I thought I'd share some of the best gifts I've come across. So if you've procrastinated too, don't worry - I've got you covered.

Most of these are available in stores around the country, but some you may have to ship overnight in order to celebrate on Sunday.

1. Beatles art print (starts at $107), for the nostalgic music lover. Buy it online here.
2. Best Made Camp Blanket ($184), for the woods or the house. Buy it online here. Other great blankets herehere and here.
3. Dapper Dopp Kit ($45), for the dad who travels in style. Buy it in stores at Bloomindale's. San Diegans, buy it in store at Pigment.
4. J.Crew Duffle Bag ($118), because everyone needs a good duffle. My husband has one of these I steal all the time. Buy it online here, or snag this duffle or this garmet in stores at J.Crew.
5. Beer growler ($9.95), for the craft beer connoisseur. Buy it in stores at Crate & Barrel, or grab this one from West Elm.
6. J.Crew tie ($69.50), because you can never go wrong with a great tie. Buy it in stores at J.Crew.
7. McClure's Spicy Bloody Mary Mix ($8). I read on Cup of Jo that this is the best bloody mary mix out there. Yes, please. Overnight it from amazon here or find a retailer near you.
8. Vitamix S30 Personal Blender ($399). Encourage dad to be a little healthier this Father's Day. Something about the horsepower or the speed of the blades, but every guy I know who has one of these loves it. Buy it in stores at William Sonoma.
9. Mend laptop sleeve ($47.20). Sleek, handmade in Uganda, and proceeds support Invisible Children. Buy it online here.
10. The Strongbox from Best Made ($28), for him to safely store his keepsakes. Buy it online here, or upgrade to the toolbox ($94).

What are your go-to gifts for dad?


No comments:

Post a Comment