Saturday, March 1, 2014

Rainy Day Links


In San Diego, we're experiencing this little-known phenomenon called weather this weekend. It's so rare for us to have a stormy day, much less an entire stormy weekend. I'm really appreciating the occasion to pause and hibernate for a few days. But before I sign off, I wanted to share a round up of what I've been reading this week...

A recipe for a hot ginger toddy that I'm planning on making later today, when I'm snuggled up on the couch with a good book.

Why I'm working on adding more fermented foods to my diet. Recipe coming soon for kimchi brussels sprouts.

This minimalist, library-themed hotel in Thailand that I can't stop day dreaming about.

Homemade, healthier nutella. Yes, please.

My girl Michelle Obama announced this week that food labels are getting a makeover, with more realistic serving sizes, prominent calorie counts and an added sugars column.

Have you heard of laughter yoga?

Cute, printable Oscar party ballots.

Have a great weekend, friends!

Photograph: Greg Kandel for Vogue Italia, November 2007 


No comments:

Post a Comment