Monday, April 30, 2012

April Favorites

Happy Monday, friends! I feel like a broken record, but I can't believe that April is over. I know I'm not the only one - this morning, my husband drank out of a milk carton with a sell by date of April 17th, thinking that was weeks away.  Yes, my bad for not throwing it out sooner. But seriously, where did this month go?

Anyway, I'm really excited about sharing this month's favorites. They're all over the board, from beauty to bourbon. This month I'm loving:
1. Zoya Nail Polish
I got a really cute minty green color of Zoya in my Birchbox this month. This brand doesn't have any harmful chemicals, and the colors are adorable. Check them out at www.zoya.com.

2. Lulu's Organic Hair Powder
For those mornings when you don't have time to wash, dry & style your hair. This has been a lifesaver many mornings in a row (don't judge). Plus, it's made without talc, a chemical in many dry shampoos that may have carcinogenic properties. Buy here.



3. Chalkboard Herb Pots
I saw these adorable herb pots at Crate & Barrel and I'm in love. I want to buy a couple and line them up on my windowsill. Buy here.


4. Summery Bourbon Drinks
My Kentucky trip to the Bourbon Trail this weekend did not disappoint & I'm loving summery specialty bourbon cocktails. I pinned this strawberry basil bourbon spritzer a while ago, and I can't wait to make it. Check out the recipe here.


5. Picture Perfect Eco-Friendly Tank
Shop Ruche has an adorable lineup of eco-friendly clothes and home items. This tank is my favorite.  The combination of stripes and brights, with a throwback to color blocking is summer perfection. Check out the whole collection here.

And in honor of Earth Day, which was earlier this month, check out this great blog post on 6 Non-Extreme Habits for Eco-Eaters. I love her outlook of doing what you can to be more environmentally conscious.

Is there anything that you've been obsessed with lately?
xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment