Thursday, May 31, 2012

May Favorites

Aloha from Hawaii! I'm on vacation (hello, summer!) to celebrate my 6 year wedding anniversary, my hubby's birthday, and the end of a very crazy season. I'm going to have a couple guest contributors, which I know you will love. But until then, here are my favorites for May:


Image Source: Pinterest
1. 31Bits:
I had to use this image because that's my sis on the left (don't hate me, sis). Gorgeous, right?

I have so much love for 31bits. They employ women in northern Uganda to handmake the products from recycled paper, empowering these women to overcome poverty and support their families. They are making the connection because the product's creator and consumer, and there is nothing more natural than the human connection.

Plus, the jewelry is beautifully designed and really unique. I wear mine all the time. Check out some of my favorites from their new summer line: the Razzle Dazzle for making a statement, the Band of Color for some color-blocking, and the Marmalade for your new go-to piece that works with everything. They're all at 31bits.com.

2. Madewell Tote:
This is a perfect resuable tote for groceries, or all your favorite summer activities like going to the beach or strolling through the farmer's market. A little pricey just for a grocery tote, but a steal for Madewell. Buy here.


3. Baggu Bags 
Do your part for the environment - or at least take a step in the right direction - by banning plastic and paper bags. If the Madewell one is too pricey, check out Baggu's line of reuseable bags. They have so many fun designs (neon! stripes! elephant print!). I'm drawn to this one, because stripes and mint will always be a win in my book. Check out the line of bags here.


4. Pevonia Body Moisturizer
My all-time favorite lotion. My skin gets really dry, so its taken me a while to find one that really works. It's light, made with natural ingredients, and has a great fragrance. It's also a bit pricey, but it lasts a while and its worth it for those of us cursed with dry skin. Plus, skinstore often gives 20% off so look for the discount. Buy here.

Do you have any favorites lately? Any summer must-haves?


No comments:

Post a Comment